Assorted picks of various thickness and colors.
40 piece box
Thickness: 0.58 0.71 0.81 0.96 1.20 1.50 (mm) mixed
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR GUITAR PICK ?
- The thickness of picks are generally measured in millimeters (mm) and normally range from 0.58mm (thin) to 1.5mm (thick).
- In general, thin picks are good for rhythm guitar, making playability easier.
- Thick picks are better if you play lead guitar.
- In general, rounded tips are best suited for playing rhythm guitar.
- Sharp picks are better for playing lead guitar.
HOW TO HOLD A PICK ?
- Hold the pick between your 1st finger and thumb.
- Do not use the tip of your thumb to hold the pick. This lessens your control of the pick, and could cause it to slip more easily.
- Do not close up the space between your thumb and your first finger.